Online data acquisition is becoming increasingly important in the environmental sphere. The systems and processes are facing ever greater challenges as a result of new technologies.
The monitoring networks specialist department focuses on telecontrolled measurement data acquisition and sampling control systems. High-quality, cost-effective systems can be realised by using industry standards from the automation sector.
The use of open archiving and SCADA systems allows customers to be offered a complete solution all the way to automated monitoring and data control.
A team of engineers and service technicians maintains and develops monitoring and sampling systems for a wide variety of applications.
Our services encompass everything from the development, construction and installation of individual measurement and sampling systems to the control and maintenance of extensive monitoring networks.
Design / installation / construction
• 6 service technicians with service vehicles
• 3D CAD design facilities
• Manufacture of special components for the installation in METAS’s own extensively equipped workshop
Operation / Servicing / Maintenance / Sampling
• 2 locations (Bern / Bellinzona)
• Water sampling
• Analyses of water samples in the analytical chemistry laboratories
• Calibration of sensors in the field
• Dynamic database for historicising measurement data
• Web visualisation of measurement and service data
• On-call service
• Component store
• SCADA system for the control of monitoring networks
• 3 electrical engineers
• Development laboratory
• Climatic tests in climatic chambers and cabinets
If you have any questions concerning our services or need advice, we will be pleased to help. Contact us without obligation.
Research and development
We keep our measurement and sensor technology up to date by means of research and development projects. We strive to adapt new technologies to environmental monitoring applications wherever appropriate.
As a research partner of t Innosuisse (Swiss Innovation Agency) we cooperate in Innosuisse projects. We are interested in a collaboration with industry.
Last modification 06.04.2021